- ISHEQ SOLUTIONS specializes in Occupational Health and Safety, Risk, Environmental and Quality Management Systems Implementation, Maintenance, Compliance, Training and Development.
- ISHEQ SOLUTIONS was founded by Jabu Nkomo, who has 20 years experience as an HSERQ consultant.
- ISHEQ SOLUTIONS is a 100% black-woman owned company Jabu Nkomo was one of 9 entrepreneurs, selected out of 180 applicants, to be on the ENGEN-RAIZCORP CED programme in 2013, Jabu has since graduated to 2nd year of the programme (E Level).
- ISHEQ SOLUTIONS is a member of the Durban Chamber of Commerce, British Safety Council and Institute of Safety Management.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 14001
- Safety System
- Services SETA
- Dale Carnegie Systems
20 years Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems experience
- 1995-2001: Illovo Sugar – Umfolozi ISO 9002 accreditation
- 2001 – 2003: BHP Billiton – Bayside ISO 9001:2000 Accreditation
- 2003 –Registered my 1st company Mahewulantaba Enterprises
- 2004 – 2004 Empangeni Chamber – Assisting SMMEs in understanding ISO 9001 requirements
- 2004 – 2008: Tetra Pak – ISO 9001:2004, ISO 14001:2005
- 2008- 2010 NCP Alcohols – HACCP Accreditation
- 2010 – Founded ISHEQ Trading Enterprises t/a ISHEQ SOLUTIONS
Assisting small and large companies in Occupational Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk Management and Quality Management System Compliance and accreditation:
- Wasteman, waste management services: ISO 14001
- Mangosuthu University of Technology – Technology Station in Chemicals – ISO 9001
- PMSA clients – Safety Compliance
- Sotobe Projects – Safety Compliance
- Cobelakufalaza Agricultural Services– HACCP/ISO 22000
- MAKHONYA Natural Herbs – Good Manufacturing Practices
- BM Care Herbs – G Good Manufacturing Practices
- Xcelerator, Sebezabalazile, Inkwa Trading – Safety Files
- Department of Economic Development and Environmental Affairs – Risk Management – ISO 31 000